The voting process for the Climate Change Resilience Contest and Exhibition in Albania and Italy has already started.
The Climate Change Resilience Contest and Exhibition has gathered a pool of young Albanian and Italian talented artists from different genres of artistic expressions, who are all participating with their artworks on raising awareness about the climate change effect on our lives and how to promote resilience for vulnerable communities.
How the voting process work?
In the contest are present many forms of art (painting, photography, drawing, sculpting, digital photography, illustration, video, design, and crafts) and you can vote as many creations as you like, but keep in mind that you can vote only once.
- You can vote by pressing “like” on the social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- You can also vote by filling the voting form .
- You can vote for multiple artworks.
- There will be 3 most voted winners in the Albanian contest and 3 most voted winners in the Italian contest.
- The 3 most voted winners in the Albanian contest and 3 most voted winners in the Italian contest will be awarded with vouchers will be spent in local sustainable and cultural businesses in Albania and Matera.
How will the artworks be judged?
The “likes” on the social media channels and the votes on the voting forms will be counted and the higher scores will decide the winners.
The winners will be proclaimed in the exhibition event on July 28th, 2023 in Matera and July 30th, 2023 in Tirana.
What are the awards?
- 1 prize – 100 EUR of value in vouchers
- 2 prize – 80 EUR of value in vouchers
- 3 prize – 50 EUR of value in vouchers
The vouchers will be spent in local sustainable and cultural businesses in Albania and Matera.
When is the deadline for the voting process?
The deadline for voting in the Italian Contest is July 28th, 2023.
The deadline for voting in the Albanian Contest is July 30th, 2023.